Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Time passes

 

The end of January's approaching, as time passes by, another day comes. Turning into a new page of the book of ours.

Right now I am thinking about the responsibilities I am holding.

Here. And there.

If only I could split myself into two, or fuse the two into one. That's obviously impossible.

Alhamdulillah. 

Allah has guided me overcoming many things wisely and patiently. I personally think that the hardest part being among peoples is the unique differences of people's traits. SubhanAllah, the tarbiyah is very challenging. I definitely can't tell that I am a very patient person, if I do that would sound so hypocrite. Anyhow, I am still a human, with feelings, sometimes I need super extra effort to develop patience deep inside me.

Different person, different personality. You here, and you there would have different opinions regarding a particular issue.

I wonder, is it you who is true, or is it me who is false, or vise versa. Or both are, or both are not.

It has been months since the point that striked me. Hoping somebody would reach her hands to help me out. Till now, I keep waiting. I won't voice out my feelings because that's really not me. Everyone should have noticed if they know that they really have to.

Time's ticking...
...and I am leaving.

O Allah, please guide me.

No comments:

Post a Comment