Tuesday, August 23, 2016

optimism.

"The grass is green where you water it."

To find success, you must keep striving and improve yourself.

----------

This year the weather seemed a bit different than before. It'd been raining a bit too much. I had to taste the bitterness of a failure. I didn't do well during pediatric posting. I failed the posting though. To be honest, it was quite unacceptable and I was in a denial state few days after the result was released. I was being pessimist. I couldn't accept the reality the fact that I'd failed one of my postings.

Then I finally realised, Allah might have planned something better for me. Trying to be optimistic. I reseated the posting additional three weeks. Surprisingly, I was delighted and enjoying myself to the fullest. I understood more and deeper about pediatric cases, improved my clinical and communication skills, and I got to get teachings more.



If you were to ask me if I ever regretted reseating the posting.. my answer would be no at all. In fact, alhamdulillah, I was given this priceless opportunity. I learned more than my other friends who passed. I prepared myself to enter the final year. That's it.

----------

In the end (the sweetest part is), I managed to pass my pediatric posting! The feeling was just indescribable. I felt contented with myself and the all effort I had given. Thank You, Allah.

p.s., my other friends are so strong that they are being tested with another failure. I strongly believe that they will be able to overcome it very well.

p.s.s., thank you for those who prayed for us (hugs).

This failure is going to make me a better person, future doctor. Insya Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment